You're Going Where?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Picture perfect?

This is a test. I have managed to get some pictures that Jenny, one of my friends in Cape Town, took of some of our adventures. If they work, there may be more pictures in the future. If not, I can at least say I tried.

Click to enlarge
This picture captured the lovely dassies at Table Mountain and their attempts to steal the lunch that Jenny and I were sharing. Needless to say, I was less than pleased about their food-stalking attempts.

Click to enlarge
Above is a picture of the sunset over the mountains and ocean that we enjoyed at Hermanus over the weekend. I was awe-struck by the beauty and magnificence of the scene. I hope my pictures turn out as well as Jenny's!

Since I don't know whether the pictures will work, that's all I'll put in for now. If all goes well, there may be more pictures soon!

5 Comments:

  • I got the pictures fine!!! They're great. The dassies are cute, but the sunset was stunning. I look forward to more pictures to come soon!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

  • I fixed them :-D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • Leave it to you to find RUS--Rodents of Unusual Size, just like the Princess Bride!

    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

  • Lauren,

    We viewed two good pictures, both were good quality.

    If not too difficult post more.
    I see that Marsha got the pictures, we ditto her comments about the pictures.

    Granddaddy and Grandmother

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 AM  

  • The scenery is beautiful. I will enjoy more pictures as you get them posted.

    The rodent looks well fed. I don't believe he needed your food.

    Have a great week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home