You're Going Where?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Out of the Bag, Out of the Country

I have returned, triumphant. While my return was initially secret in order to ensure success with a few surprises I had planned, I can now proudly announce that I have returned to the U.S. safely and have been in the country for a week now.

I was very sad to leave South Africa, bidding goodbye to my friends and the natural beauty of that country. However, returning to the U.S. has been wonderful as well. I have been spending the last week with friends and family, enjoying the foods and comforts I was deprived of in South Africa. Now I'm armed with stories and photos, and ready to see the people I missed.

There will probably be more posts over the next few weeks as I process my experiences, finish unpacking, and work through some culture shock. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 Comments:

  • What?!?! Ahhh! Miss Lobenhofer, you have eluded me once again. Back in the country and didn't call me???


    ...ok, so, that's what I get for not sending a single letter, isn't it? Now I feel like a douchebag.
    :) Love ya!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home